JUNIOR SIGN DESIGNER
UXBRIDGE – WEST LONDON
Established over 40 years ago, we have vast experience as leaders in the sign
manufacturing industry. We deliver bespoke signage solutions to our large portfolio
of client. Due to continued success and growth of the company, we are looking to
recruit a junior sign designer to join our friendly and dynamic studio team.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- fully skilled in Adobe Illustrator
- able and willing to get involved in all aspects of sign design and production
- creative and have excellent written and spoken English and be proficient at
- keen to learn and build a career
Main Duties and Tasks Include:
- creating designs and artwork, from initial conception to final print ready files
- working closely with our in-house design and production team to achieve and
complete projects including operating and printing with large format printers
- the ability to understand and follow corporate guidelines
- proofreading and checking artwork prior to production
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: £21,000-£23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a PDF portfolio of your work.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES